Welcome to our website !

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST LIBRARY

By 11:36



ENG. Once Upon A Time, there was a beautiful girl who loved to read. She was kind, beauty... She was Bella, from the Beauty and the Beast! 
I really love this character, specially because I love reading as much as she loves it. So I design a special library for her, using shabby chic style, which I definitely love! And this is the result! So many things to see... Welcome to "Jane Austen Library"

ESP. Érase una vez, había una hermosa chica que le encantaba leer. Era amable, era bonita... Era Bella, de la Bella y la Betsia!
La verdad me encanta este personaje, especialmente porque me gusta leer tanto como a ella. Así que diseñé una biblioteca especial, usando el estilo shabby chic, que es definitivamente mi preferido! Y este es el resultado :) Tantas cosas para ver... Bienvenidos a la biblioteca Jean Austen! 


















 "Today a reader, tomorrow a leader"

 Mmm... do you want some Cupcake books? Here you have! :)

More books!

 Bella seems to be so happy with her new library!




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios