Welcome to our website !

BEFORE AND AFTER #1

By 11:14 ,



ENG. So... Hello and welcome! :) How are you doing, beauties? I'm here today to show you a dollhouse make over I made this past weeks. This dollhouse was old and it was had a weird style.
I decided to re-decorate all with Shabby Chic and Cottage style (because they're my favorites, as you may noticed), but keeping the original structure and some items from the original house. Here you can see the before/progress/after. What do you think?


ESP. Hola y binevenidos! Cómo están, bellezas? Aquí estoy hoy para mostrarles un makeover de una casita en el cual estuve trabajando estas últimas semanas. Esta casa era viejo y tenía un estilo de lo más raro.
Decidí redecorarla con estilo Shabby Chic y Cottage Style (porque son mis favoritos, como seguro notaron), pero mantiendiendo la estructura original y algunos items de la casa original. Aquí pueden ver el antes/durante/después. Qué piensan?







ENG. I didn't like at all the walls, that's why I took off the wallpaper. I thought the glass is a little bit... forgotten? and the floor wan't the type of floor i like. I chose blue and withe for the bathroom because it's calmer and I think it gives to the whole room a classy and warm light.

ESP. Las paredes no me gustaban en absoluto, es por ello que saqué el empapelado. Pensé que el vidrio se veía un poco... olvidado? y el piso no era el tipo de piso que me gusta. Elegí los colores blanco y azul para el baño porque son calmos y creo que le dan al cuarto un toque clásico y cálido.





ENG. Originally this floor contained the kitchen and the dining room, all separated by a wall. I took off the wall because I wanted a big and cozy space, no separations in between. I painted the kitchen in white and I used a flowered wallpaper. The furniture is all handmade and it has all small details to give the kitchen a cottage style air :)

ESP. Originalmente, este piso contenía la cocina y el comedor, todo separado por una pared. Saqué la pared porque quería lograr un ambiente espacioso y acogedor, sin separaciones de por medio. Pinté la cocina de blanco y usé un empapelado floreado. Los muebles están hechos a mano y tienen pequeños detalles para darle un aire cottage a la cocina :)






ENG. I removed the floor and the kitchen wallpaper, but not yet the bricks. I planned to do something with the brick wall because I really liked how it looked. I thought it'd look better if there was only half of the bricks and the rest painted in white. The roof is also white (yes, I know is too much white but I just love it).

ESP. Removí el piso y el papel de la cocina, pero no los ladrillos. Planeé hacer algo con dichos ladrillos porque realmente me gustaba como se veían. Pensé que se verían mejor, sin embargo, si solo usaba media pared recubierta de ladrillos y el resto lo pintaba de blanco. El techo es tmabién blanco (si ya sé, es mucho blanco pero lo adoro!)




ENG. I didn't like this room. The wallpaper could be ok, but then suddenly the window was... green?! And the red carpet didn't convince me, and there were some things without any painting... I wanted the room to be a pinky/girly room, so I panted all the walls on white and added some frames, flowers and details. 
I'll show you details of every single room in the next post :) For now, enjoy my first make over! then comes the exterior, which is adorable, I really like the make over. Do you have an old dollhouse you wanna re-design? Write me! We can do a great work together! 


ESP. No me gustaba este cuarto. El empapelado podría haber estado bien, pero de pronto la ventana era... verde?! Y la alfombra roja definitivamente no me conencía, además habían cosas sin pintar... Quería darle a la habitación un estilo femenino y rosado, así que pinté las paredes de blanco y le puse algunos cuadros, flores y detalles.
Les mostraré detalles de cada una de las habitaciones en los siguientes posts. Por ahora, disfruten de mi primer makeover! Luego vendrá el exterior, que es adorable. Realmente me gusta el resultado. Tienen ustedes alguna casa de muñecas vieja que quieren redecorar? No duden en escribirme!

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios